IBB Inspection Bâtiment is a Montreal-based company that specializes in property pre-purchase inspection, pre-sale inspection, pre-receipt inspection or construction follow-up. The company evaluates all interior and exterior components of the property.
Mission: Define the brand image of the company. Design and produce all copy and visual content (logo, graphics, photos, texts) for a English-French bilingual website that effectively highlights the experience and personalized service offered by the entrepreneur, key differentiators that set him apart from his competitors. The client also wished to have the site optimized to increase search engine performance.
A series of meetings allowed us to analyze the client’s specific needs. A customized business logo and various other graphic elements were designed for the company. Two photo shoots were done with the client to meet website branding needs. As agreed during the initial estimate, we planned out and produced a bilingual website including: home page, service page and FAQ page. This site includes strategic placed calls to action leading visitors to a sign-up form where interested parties can leave their contact details and enjoy a free estimate.
- Design of a bilingual website on WordPress
- Creation of the brand image
- Production and content review (copywriting, photos, graphics, video)
- Translation Services
- Search engine optimization (SEO) with search engines
- Optimization of a mobile version of the two sites
- Creating a marketing strategy focused on Facebook and Instagram
- Significant increase in the company’s visibility and credibility with its target clientele
- Six-page website (3 French, 3 English) to inform the public about the services offered by the client
- Website registration to the Google Analytics service
- Google My Business website registration
Copywriting, Branding, Artistic Direction, SEO, Graphic Design, Photo Direction