Founded in 1981, Studio du Verre is one of the largest stained glass retail stores in Eastern Canada. Located in the Old Port district of Montreal, the company specializes in the sale of stained glass, whether in the form of finished studio pieces, renovations or materials.
Mission: increase enrollment in stained glass courses and increase purchases of in-store products by highlighting the quality of the service offering and the reputation of the studio’s glass masters. The marketing strategy would specifically targete residents of the Greater Montreal area. Promotional tools would include the company’s newsletter and Facebook page. This would be followed by paid digital campaigns on Facebook Ads and Google Ads. Printed promotional tools would also be produced.
Our first strategic goal was to enhance brand awareness and increase the company’s online visibility by targeting Generation X and Y women. This was accomplished by creating dynamic and informative content capable of attracting younger customers and drive growth in website traffic, newsletter subscribers, and Facebook page followers.
We worked closely with the SDV team to guide our efforts. The first task was to reconnect with established customers of the stained glass business by breathing new life into the company’s newsletter. Subsequently, we revamped the Facebook page. Both the Facebook page and the newsletter served to inform subscribers about in-store offers and services and convince them to become online ambassadors, thus helping Studio du Verre increase their sales of products and services. By consistently posting compelling content, we were able to dramatically increase the number of subscribers while redirecting users to the website where they were invited to register for classes and sign up for the newsletter, with the end goal of converting them into leads and sales.
- Audit of the SDV Facebook page and SDV website (Facebook Insights + Google Analytics)
- Content management and partial redesign of the SDV website (Wix)
- Updates and content creation for the website (copywriting, graphics, photos)
- Update and management of the Facebook page (logo, banner, copywriting, photo shoots, graphics)
- Update and management of the SDV newsletter (Mailchimp)
- Creation of a monthly content calendar
- Creation and implementation of digital ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords
- Performance analysis and ROI monthly reports
- Traffic on the website up 12% over a 12 month period
- Newsletters (segmented groups, 1,500 subscribers) with average opening rate of 36%
- 23% increase in Facebook subscribers over 12 month period (increase of 279 subscribers for a total of 1259)
- FB publications with a regular scope of 1000 to 2000 Likes
- Significant increase in the company’s visibility with its target clientele
- Conversations and interactions with a growing Facebook subscriber community
- 10-day digital campaign on Facebook Ads: “Do you like stained glass? »48 clicks on the link, 253 reactions, ad viewed by 4543 people
- 10-Day Google Ad Campaign: “Learn Stained Glass”, 131 clicks, 16,364 impressions, cost per click $ 0.19
Storywriting. Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Copywriting, Advertising Campaign, Art Direction. Graphics, Photos